Entering into this website entails acceptance of the following disclaimer:
- Information provided on this website is for general private reference and mental health education purposes only, and cannot be treated as a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, examination, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Content on this website only represents the opinions of the authors and does not represent the position of other clinical psychologists, counsellors or psychiatrists.
- Information on this website is not a substitute for professional consultation. If you have any questions, please consult the professional.
- This website endeavours to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information at the time of release, but is not responsible for any content that might be found to be incorrect or misleading.
- This website is not responsible for the consequences of any visitor's use of the information provided.
- Any information on this website is copyrighted by Mic Mic, Migenies Limited. Copying of any material is strictly prohibited without the written consent of the Company.